Hi Guys! Today I bring you one of the cutest school supplies out there. I was looking for cute school supplies and I came across this cute Mini Panda Stapler I was so obsess with it that I knew that I had to make it my self. So I did, it was so easy to make it you only need two things (could not think of a better word). I love how it turned out so today I will share with you how I choose to make it.
You will need:
- A mini stapler
- Air dry clay (Black and White)
1. Start by covering the top portion of the mini stapler with the White clay.
2. Using the Black clay add two pieces to the back of the stapler to represent the legs.
3. Add a ball to the center back as shown below to create the tail.
5. Add the ears on top toward the front.
6. Add the mouth and nose.
7. Then the Eyes
Your stapler is done!
Did I tell you how in love I am with this little guy !? Omg it is too cute. I love how it turned out. I really hope you give it a try. If you have any question as always leave them in the comment section bellow and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I choose to make it I hope you do too.
What are you looking forward to this school year? Let me know bellow.