Hi guys! It is back to school time. I know you might not be excited but some cute supplies can sure make the school year more entertaining. With that being said I am back with a very simple way to create your own stamps to spice up your plain folders for the back to school season. Keep on reading as I show you how I choose to make it.
You will need:
- Cork board sheet
- Cutting utensil (box cutter)
- Popsicle sticks
- A piece of cardboard
- Glue gun & Glue sticks
- Acrylic Paint
1. On a small piece of Cork create a Pineapple design. Start with an Oval for the body then create some spiky leaves on the top.
2. Create some diagonal line on the body of the Pineapple.
3. Cut out your Pineapple.
4. Glue your Pineapple on a piece of cardboard and use the box cutter to go over the lines carving away some of the cork creating groove line on the pineapple.
5. Cut a piece of popsicle stick and glue it on the back of the cardboard to create a handle and your stamp is ready for use.
Use your new Stamp to stamp your folders.
I also use the same technique and create a pair of Sunglasses.
Once again stamp your folder
For something more simple use the top of a glue stick (or any small circular object) and create some Daisies. Use a paint brush and add some leaves.
I went with a Pineapple and a pair of Sunglasses. You can make any design that you want. Your designs can be as big or as small as you desire.
I Love how these turned out. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and most importantly I hope you give it a try. If you do I would love to see your creations, feel free to tag me. You can find me on all social medias with the user name @ichoosetomakeit.
If you have any questions leave them in the comment section bellow and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Let me know what is your favorite part of back to school season.