Hello there! Today I will be sharing with you some notebook cover ideas. These fun notebook will have every one talking. Today I will show you how to make you notebooks show your love for you favorite social medias, may it be Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or YouTube. Keep on reading as I show you how I choose to make the fun social media notebook covers.
You will need:
- Glue gun/glue sticks
- Social media template
- Material to cover your notebooks (Craft foam, Felt or Cardstock paper)
Let’s start with Twitter
1. Start by covering your notebook with a Blue material I am using foam. Then cut out any access material.
2. Print out or draw the bird for the Twitter logo on your White material. Cut it out and glue it to the notebook
And Voila, Just like that you have a Twitter notebook cover.
Facebook: Repeat the same steps for your Facebook notebook cover.
1. Cover your notebook with your Yellow material. Cut off any access material. Print out or draw the “Ghost” for the Snapchat logo . Cut it out on your White material and glue it on the notebook.
2. Use a Black marker to trace around the logo. Feel free to add the dots on the back ground or leave it plain as is.
And your Snapchat notebook is complete
1. Cover your notebook in with your White material and cut off any access material.
2. Cut off a Rectangle out of your Red material. Round off the corners and glue it to the notebook.Cut off a Triangle out of your White material and glue it on the Rectangle.
And you are done.
As always I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions leave them bellow and I will get to you as soon as I can. Which notebook cover/Social media is your favorite? Leave me a comment letting me know.
See you Monday with an other back to school DIY.